Saturday 28 January 2017

My First Football Match- Liverpool V's Plymouth

My First Football Match- Liverpool V's Plymouth


I finally got to go to my first Liverpool game earlier this month. It was a birthday treat from my Godfather and I went with him, his son who is my friend but is a bit younger than me and my Dad.

I was so excited, I woke up really early and they picked us up at 8am. It's a really long way too Liverpool but we arrived in plenty of time and found our way to the seats- they were really good ones, with a great view of the pitch.





It was a really good match (although my Dad said it was frustrating!) and Liverpool had a lot of possession. It ended 0-0 and they had to have a rematch later in the month. I was a bit disappointed that no one got a red card but my friend was excited because one of the players got taken off on a stretcher (he wasn't hurt fortunately) but this was the most interesting part to him!





When the game was over we went and got a present for my sister and brother- Lottie now has her very own pink Liverpool scarf and Sam has a little bear which he takes to bed each night!

When we were leaving we were spotting footballer's cars- we think we saw Daniel Sturridge's and Nathaniel Clyne's because of the number plates!





We then had a really long drive home but that was ok because we had plenty of snacks for the journey! I really enjoyed the game and would definitely like to go again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment