Wednesday 3 June 2015

Wishful Thinking...

Wishful Thinking...What I would do if I won the lottery.

Everyone daydreams at some point what it would be like to win the lottery and it looks like Luke has already got his plan in place...

'If I won the lottery I would buy a big house for all my family with a huge garden to play in and a playhouse that we could sleep in.

I would give £10,000 to the RSPCA and some money to other charities that help people who are sick like Macmillan who we do the coffee morning for and to others that try to find ways to cure illnesses.

I would like to travel the whole world and see lots of interesting things, I would love to go to Disneyland and to see the Northern Lights. I would go to LEGOLAND and take my sister to Peppa Pig World as she really wants to go.

I would buy all the Match Attax that I am missing.

I would buy a wind tunnel so my friends and I could fly whenever we wanted.

I would get a new car for my Mum because hers is broken'

Looks like it would all be gone very quickly doesn't it?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment